[Kde-pim] KDEPIM Trunk Frozen, E4 Branch Closed (Was: KDEPIM trunk still frozen)

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Jan 15 22:56:56 GMT 2010

On Friday 15 January 2010 11:54:51 am Volker Krause wrote:
> On Thursday 07 January 2010 18:36:24 Thomas McGuire wrote:

> So, what does that mean:
> - unless you are committing to korg/kmail/akregator/kjots please use trunk,
> for those stay in akonadi-ports until further notice
> - if you commit to korg/kmail/akregator/kjots in trunk nevertheless, *please*
> merge your changes to a-p immediately, every pending change there blocks the
> merge of those back to trunk
> - the merge will not be completed before Monday

Please do NOT commit into trunk korg/kmail/akregator/kjots until further notice.
Merging can be difficult and time-sucking work, so let's wait for Volker to give
us the green light before continuing development in those projects.

Also, I am declaring the enterprise4 branch *Closed* (almost).
We will no longer do regular work in the enterprise4 branch: only Marc's
crypto work will be committed there and merged into trunk .

Have a nice weekend away from kdepim trunk :)

-Allen