[Kde-pim] Patch: Reply to recipient on sent mails

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Fri Jan 8 14:37:38 GMT 2010

Hi,

On Thursday 07 January 2010 20:07:56 Roland Tapken wrote:
> I've attached a small patch to change KMail's (very annoying) behaviour
> when replying to mails in 'sent' folder. When answering to a mail sent by
> myself I normally intend to sent additional information to the original
> receipment, but if I'm not using "Reply to all" the message will be sent
> to myself.
>
> This patch checks wether the "From" address belongs to any of my own
> identities. If this is true, it uses the value of the original "To" as new
> receipment.
>
> I'm awaiting your comments on my very first patch to this project :-)

I think the patch is fine and have committed it.
However, we are in feature freeze for KMail 1, and I didn't want to change the
behaviour during the freeze, therefore I committed in the akonadi-ports
branch.

The akonadi-ports branch will be merged back to trunk shortly.

See http://websvn.kde.org:80/?revision=1071678&view=revision.

Thanks for the patch.

Regards,
Thomas