[Kde-pim] Patch: Reply to recipient on sent mails

Roland Tapken ml at lalamuhkuh.de
Thu Jan 7 19:07:56 GMT 2010

Hi,

I've attached a small patch to change KMail's (very annoying) behaviour when
replying to mails in 'sent' folder. When answering to a mail sent by myself I
normally intend to sent additional information to the original receipment, but
if I'm not using "Reply to all" the message will be sent to myself.

This patch checks wether the "From" address belongs to any of my own
identities. If this is true, it uses the value of the original "To" as new
receipment.

I'm awaiting your comments on my very first patch to this project :-)

Best regards,

Roland