[Kde-pim] FOSDEM Talk: PIMp My Desktop

Bertjan Broeksema bertjan at kdab.com
Wed Feb 3 10:25:54 GMT 2010

Paul J. Adams wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> On Monday 01 Feb 2010 09:36:14 Paul J. Adams wrote:
>> Here is my request: If there is anything that you particularly want me to
>>  say for one of these parts, please let me know before Wednesday. This
>>  will give me plenty of time to prepare the talk.
>
> Please ensure you let me know today(!) if there is anything you want me to
> talk about at FOSDEM.

Well, Volker showed the complete KDEPIM stack running on a n900 (emulator, but
still) yesterday. This included mysql and virtuoso and the desktop versions of
the PIM apps. Not very usable from an end user pov yet but certainly a good
start. I'm shure he can provide you with some screen shots. Should be a nice
"state-of-the-art" part for your talk.

Cheers,

Bertjan