[Kde-pim] FOSDEM Talk: PIMp My Desktop

Paul J. Adams paul.adams at kde.org
Mon Feb 1 09:36:14 GMT 2010

Hi all,

On Saturday I am going to be giving a talk at FOSDEM in the KDE devroom. This
talk is entitled "PIMp My Desktop" and I intend it to be a state-of-the-union
address on KDE PIM, in which I raise some of the topics we discussed in
Osnabrueck (of course I will not be able to fit it all in).

This will be in three parts (not necessarily equal in length):
- Current condition of KDE PIM community and technologies
- Plan for the coming year
- A sneak peek at what is going on in the world of Kolab

Here is my request: If there is anything that you particularly want me to say
for one of these parts, please let me know before Wednesday. This will give me
plenty of time to prepare the talk.

Of course the entire talk will be dripping with "real hackers hack PIM", "PIM
is sexy" type banter.

All the best,
Paul

--