[Kde-pim] Akonadi Conduits plugin

Maurizio Pozzobon mauriziopz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:24:11 GMT 2010

Hi all,
I'm Maurizio, I'm an Italian developer and I'm new here. I'm writing to
let you know that I'm starting to work on a plug-in for conduit
(http://live.gnome.org/Conduit) so that it can sync with akonadi
resources. I'm thinking about using PyKDE to access Akonadi and I'll
start implementing the module for syncing contacts, then I'll add the
rest. Right now I'm still in and early design phase (no single line of
code have been written) so if you have any suggestion on how to proceed
or if you want to help me, this is the best time to do it.
I've had a look at the archives of this mailing list and it seems like
nobody is working on something like this. If I'm wrong please tell me so
that maybe I can help them.
Cheers

Maurizio

--