[Kde-pim] Free tickets for CeBIT

Paul James Adams paul.adams at kde.org
Mon Feb 22 11:01:21 GMT 2010

Dear PIMsters,

The new Kolab business was first unveiled to those of you who attended the PIM
sprint in Osnabrueck. For those of you who were at FOSDEM you will have seen
that me and Georg unveiled a little more about what we are up to.

The final complete unveiling of the new business will be happening at CeBIT in
Hannover next week.

The new Kolab business has a supply of day-tickets for CeBIT from which we
would like to offer 10 to the KDE PIM community. 10 tickets is enough to get 2
people into CeBIT for its duration.

KDE has no official presence at CeBIT this year; there is only a KOffice stand.
CeBIT is a prime event for pimping KDE PIM and so the intention is that these
free tickets will go to two people who will pimp KDE PIM in whatever way they
can.

Whilst me and Georg will specifically be pimping Kolab it would be good if we
can point interested parties to people showing off other KDE PIM technologies.

This is an offer for tickets /only/. If you need financial support for
travel/accommodation please contact KDE e.V.

If you are interested in getting some of these tickets, please drop me and
email before the end of Wednesday.

All the best,
Paul

--