[Kde-pim] Nepomuk services putting extreme stress on my system

Sebastian Trueg trueg at kde.org
Wed Feb 24 22:21:49 GMT 2010

I would really like some more input on the mem leak. I am experiencing
it, too. But for the h*** oif me I cannot figure out where it is
leaking. Neither valgrind's memcheck nor massif give me any information
that help me (maybe others would understand, I can provide really long
logs).

Thus, any input on the circumstances and the tasks that were performed
when the mem starts to leak would be helpful.

Thanks,
Sebastian