[Kde-pim] PIM and Nepomuk performance

Juergen Spitzmueller j.spitzmueller at gmx.de
Fri Feb 26 13:54:08 GMT 2010

Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> For me KMail is actually rather stable. The only crashes I experienced
> did go away after I had disabled "Load attachments on demand" on my IMAP
> account.
>
> Where are you seeing instabilities?

Oh, I was not referring to kmail or PIM particularly. For me, different KDE
apps (dolphin, konqueror, okular, sometimes kontact) crash at random rate.
Often they crash while I am not even actively using them. I did not find
time to report those crashes yet (I still need to install some packages to
get proper backtraces), but I'll do that if the issues persist with 4.4.1.

Jürgen