[Kde-pim] Re: Google Reader resource for Akonadi

Frank Osterfeld frank.osterfeld at kdab.com
Wed Dec 8 21:31:31 GMT 2010

On Dec 6, 2010, at 1:03 AM, CP Hennessy wrote:

> On Sun 05 Dec 2010 16:22:35 John Layt wrote:
>> On Sunday 05 December 2010 14:00:04 Lukas Hetzenecker wrote:
>>> So I tried to write this resource plugin myself. You can find my first
>>> attempt attached to this mail (it's not yet ready for reviewboard).
>>
>> I can't comment on the code, but I just wanted to thank you for taking this
>> on, I was looking for this just yesterday!
>
> I've also been looking at this :)
>
> Attached is a patch to get the google login to work again. However I'm using
> 4.4.7 so your milage may vary with trunk. The second patch( yes it includes
> the login also) makes the download from google to work too.
>
> If I could figure out how to make this work with keeping my read / marked /
> interesting articles in sync it would be great.

Thanks for the patch! So the syncing of the feed list works for you now? IIRC there was one more show-stopper, which was that the plugin stored the password in the config file in plaintext, instead of using kwallet.

--
Frank Osterfeld | frank.osterfeld at kdab.com | Software Engineer KDAB (Deutschland)
GmbH&Co KG, a KDAB Group company Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ)