[Kde-pim] Re: Google Reader resource for Akonadi

CP Hennessy cp.hennessy at openapp.ie
Mon Dec 6 00:03:50 GMT 2010

On Sun 05 Dec 2010 16:22:35 John Layt wrote:
> On Sunday 05 December 2010 14:00:04 Lukas Hetzenecker wrote:
> > So I tried to write this resource plugin myself. You can find my first
> > attempt attached to this mail (it's not yet ready for reviewboard).
>
> I can't comment on the code, but I just wanted to thank you for taking this
> on, I was looking for this just yesterday!

I've also been looking at this :)

Attached is a patch to get the google login to work again. However I'm using
4.4.7 so your milage may vary with trunk. The second patch( yes it includes
the login also) makes the download from google to work too.

If I could figure out how to make this work with keeping my read / marked /
interesting articles in sync it would be great.

Obviously you also need to uncomment the line :
add_subdirectory( onlinesync )
in kdepim/akregator/plugins/CMakeLists.txt

I hope that some of this is of some use to someone.

CPH