[Kde-pim] improvements for Akregator. Propose.

voleg at icqmail.com voleg at icqmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:36:52 BST 2010

I want to thank for nice software.

However, I missing some functionality and met some bugs:
1. I read (usually) from oldest news to fresh. So, I should scroll from
bottom to up, that is not seems to be native. I suppose adding sorting
feature to "preferences".
2. After a weekend, there are too much news, that cannot be red at
once. I'd like to remove (mark as red) articles up to some article
(probably from context menu)
3. When running in background more than a week, every news appear
doubled. (just a bug). After restarting, duplicates disappear.

Oleg.