[Kde-pim] KDEPIM Social Media

Mike McQuaid mike at mikemcquaid.com
Tue Aug 10 10:46:23 BST 2010

Hey guys,

I'm trying to fix some of the KDEPIM Web 2.0 automated posting stuff again (e.g. using the Planet to post to the Facebook fan page and various other places).

I need an email address to use as the sign-on for most of these places and somewhere to store passwords that is neither public but should be accessible by KDEPIM people.

For the email address I was just going to use the kde-pim mailing list (but this probably puts a high burden on the moderators). Any ideas here? I'd just sign up for a Gmail account or something but I'd have thought people would rather a Free solution.

Thanks!
Mike McQuaid (formerly Mike Arthur)
http://mikemcquaid.com