[Kde-pim] Git migration status

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 05:17:08 BST 2010

2010/4/19 David Jarvie <djarvie at kde.org>:
> On Sunday 18 Apr 2010 13:23:28 Sander van Grieken wrote:
>>
>> 1.13GB is not big at all IMHO :)

I would say 1.13 gb is quite big... did you repack the repository first?
This has to be done after using the svn to git migrator...

>> At least not worth throwing away history for.

Agreed.

> I agree.

This makes sense, since many commits are shared between the branches,
although the svn to git migrator might not have taken this into
account.

>> > - Splitting the repo into multiple per-application repos.

Doesn't make sense, as the kdepim module still has to be configured as
a whole ( at least in its current form )