[Kde-pim] More sending delay

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Sat Apr 10 20:28:47 BST 2010

On Saturday 10 April 2010 19:20:16 Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> Hmm. The key having 4096 bit could be the problem. On slower hardware
> doing calculations with a 4096 RSA key are painfully slow. Not sure why
> the other key doesn't show this problem. Do you have several keys of the
> correspondent in your keyring? Did you specify the correspondent's
> encryption key in his address book entry?

He had other keys in the past, but I got rid of all of them except the one
that he currently uses.  Yes, in the addressbook I set his key as the
encryption key, and set it to always use this key.  The other 4096 key seemed
marginally slower than 1024 keys, but not enough to be really noticeable - in
fact it's subjective: I couldn't swear that it was.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group