[Kde-pim] GSoC: Akonadi SyncML support

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Fri Apr 9 12:52:59 BST 2010

Heyho!

I hope this gets somewhere!  I didn't hvae much luck in the past using
kdepim with any kind of data excange (to a server or to a mobile device.)
[1]

A thought while reading the propsal:

On Friday 09 April 2010 13.06:15 Dinesh wrote:
>     2) Password storage: currently syncevolution uses the GNOME keyring,
> via its library API.It should be patched to use KWallet

Isn't there a project for a unified datastore / API for KWallet and gnome
keyring?  If at all possible, it would be great if this could be used.  I
have no idea where this went, but a quick Google search

  http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg/2008-August/009820.html

cheers
-- vbi

[1] Please note that I don't state this as complaint.  I haven't worked on
it either :-)
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 26th day of Discord in the YOLD 3176