[Kde-pim] "Configure GnuPG Backend" dialog in KMail / Kleopatra

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Mon Sep 14 11:53:49 BST 2009

Hi.
In my quest to polish KDE I thought I give my attention to the "Configure
GnuPG Backend" dialog in KMail that can be reached via "Configure KMail -->
Security --> Crypro Backends --> GpgME --> Configure."
I wanted to finally write a patch to make the window look less like a butt-
ugly construction site, but it turned out to be a bit more complicated.
The strings are pulled from GnuPG itself and
kdepim/libkleo/ui/cryptoconfigdialog.cpp is also a bit... um... sparse.

Can anyone of you please point me were to find the file the icon definitions
are saved?

Thanks,

Markus