[Kde-pim] Kontact Multiple groupdav calendars/addressbooks

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 05:57:00 BST 2009

This is a slight cross-post with kde-pim-users:
http://www.nabble.com/kontact-multiple-calendar-with-groupdav-and-egroupware-td24943446.html#a25530199

I am having great trouble using multiple calendars/addressbooks from a
groupdav source with the same url.
  I can manage at the most two distinct usernames, one with http:... and
the other https://...
It makes no difference whether Kwallet is enabled or not.

It seems Kontact/KOrganizer/Kaddressbook is ignoring both u/p in the url,
and the u/p specified in the  groupdav source configuration dialogue.

Using the latest packages in Ubuntu Karmic.

I've tried all I can, and now its just head on brick wall....
  Any ideas how I can resolve this?

Thanks

Jasper