[Kde-pim] issues inserting/retrieving collection from akonadi

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Tue Oct 13 14:52:30 BST 2009

On Tuesday 13 October 2009 15:25:20 Alan Alvarez wrote:
> The code is in svn trunk in the openchange resource. You would need a
> MS exchange server to be able to test it though.
>
> I get the same results with akonadiconsole. Except in akonadi console
> the header information (to:n from:)never shows. In mailody it shows,
> until you click on the item, at which point it disappears from the
> screen.

Does this also happen when using another resource, eg. a local maildir? If yes
it's probably an ETM bug and we should be able to reproduce (and fix) it
here. If not it's likely a problem on how message parts are delivered by
exchange (fetching the body does not include the headers again I guess?) and
how the serializer deals with that.

regards
Volker