[Kde-pim] SyncEvolution / SyncML

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Wed Oct 21 16:49:05 BST 2009

Hi,

I had a telephone call with Patrick Ohly from the SyncEvolution project this
afternoon. Besides talking about some implementation details and future
integration points, he proposed to attend the next KDE PIM meeting to give a
talk about SyncEvolution and to answer question that we might have. I believe
that this would be a great opportunity for us, comments?

p.s.: Patrick is subscribed to this list, but CC'ing him might increase
visibility.
--
Kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke