[Kde-pim] SyncEvolution / SyncML

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at gmx.de
Thu Oct 22 07:57:40 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 18:46 +0200, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 October 2009, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> > I had a telephone call with Patrick Ohly from the SyncEvolution
> > project this afternoon. Besides talking about some implementation
> > details and future integration points, he proposed to attend the next
> > KDE PIM meeting to give a talk about SyncEvolution and to answer
> > question that we might have. I believe that this would be a great
> > opportunity for us, comments?
>
> Yeah, of course.
>
> The next KDE PIM meeting will probably be our annual Osnabrück meeting.
> Usually it takes place on one of the first weekends of the year.

That might conflict with the (former) Amiga Meeting Karlsruhe that I use
to attend (although my actual Amiga hardware is long out of service and
I stopped updating MakeCD years ago). If I have to choose, I'll come to
the KDE PIM meeting - let's look forward, not backward ;-)

Please include me in the invitation email once the details are resolved,
and/or send me a reminder - thanks!

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly
Patrick.Ohly at gmx.de