[Kde-pim] Proposal for a new pim application

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:39:58 BST 2009

On 21/10/09 11:21, Christian Mollekopf wrote:
> I found a blogpost Andrew Mason, an will check if he has a similar vision, so
> maybe we can team up.

Eh... I'd just like to put my leg in here and say that you're idea has
very little/nothing to do with what I was *trying* to describe in my
blog post. And I very much agree with what Mike Arthur said about
workflow, my idea is effectively just a "Workflow plugin" that does NO
work with regards to data management, that is the job of the existing
programs... which might soon be the re-write of basket ;)

... just my 2c