[Kde-pim] KAddressBook crashed when link contact with Kopete or Konversation contact

Alexey Serebryakoff overlapped at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:22:40 GMT 2009

Environment: FreeBSD RELEASE 7.2 p2 i386
KDE: 4.3.1

Synopsis:
I've try to link existing contact from address book with Konversation's
contact. Then quit KAddressBook (or Kontact). Then run KAddressBook again...
and application was crashed.

Try to resolve:
Remove ~/.kde4/share/apps/kabc/std.vcf file. KAddressBook is runnable. If I
try to move back std.vcf then run KAddressBook - crashed again.

With Kopete's contact linking the same but not always reproduce.

--
Best regards,
Alexey Serebryakoff

630091, Russian Federation, Novosibirsk