[Kde-pim] KContactManager Name

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun May 3 12:30:10 BST 2009

On Thursday 23 April 2009 11:51:48 am Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Can we pick a new name for the new KAddressBook?
> I'm really not excited about KContactManager.
>
> Not that I have any good suggestions at the moment,
> by KContactManager is too close to Kontact.
>
> Suggestions/Ideas/Comments?

Based on the results of this discussion, we should rename
KContactManager to KAddressbook and remove the old KAddressbook.

With the hard freeze coming tomorrow, we need to get this done ASAP.

Any last objections?  I sure hope KContactManager is close to operational status.

-Allen

--
Allen Winter | allen at kdab.net | Software Engineer
KDAB (USA), LLC, a KDAB Group company