[Kde-pim] Review Request: Improve error message when sending without an account

Jon Armond jon.armond at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:51:03 BST 2009

Thomas McGuire wrote:
>> Frank Osterfeld wrote:
>>     Ah, it's a widget, not a dialog. I don't know that widget, but you
>>     need a proper dialog around it with at least OK/Cancel buttons I
>>     think.
>
> Frank is right, this needs to be embedded in a KDialog to be useful,
> otherwise there is no way to close it. Also, I think that clicking on
> "Create Account Now" should automatically trigger adding an account, not
> just showing the widget. However there is no API for that (yet) in
> transportmanagement widget, you might need to add that.

Do you think it's better to make it modal or not? I think it depends whether
you want to try and continue sending once an account is created, or require
the user click send again if they want send with the new account. I favour
the later, since maybe you take the opportunity to add several accounts.

Jon