[Kde-pim] konsolekalendar

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue May 12 01:04:52 BST 2009

On Monday 11 May 2009 7:35:46 am Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Is konsolekalendar a maintained application? I am scripting an
> application and need to know if I can depend upon it continuing to
> work with Korganizer well into KDE4's lifetime, even with changes to
> KDE-PIM such as Akonadi. Thanks.

Yes, I'm the maintainer.  And Kevin helps me out occasionally.

Although I've been seeing quite a few bugs recently that I think
must be related to Akonadi (only since I haven't made any substantive
changes in a long time).

The bottom line is: yes, you should be able to depend on konsolekalendar
throughout the KDE4 lifetime.

-Allen