[Kde-pim] Some junior jobs

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Tue May 26 15:41:07 BST 2009

Hi,

On Tuesday 26 May 2009 07:58:02 Jon Armond wrote:
> Thomas McGuire wrote:
> > Now I need to find more things to add to the junior jobs page, it's
> > getting empty :)
> >
> > Jon, what do you plan to work on next? Are there enough issues (not only
> > on the JJ page!) for you to fix or do you want me to find something?
>
> If you find something that'd be suitable for someone with some experience
> of Qt but none of KDE, then I'd love to have a go. Otherwise, I'll just
> keep snooping around.

KDE experience is not that important, I think, you'll pick most of it up. The
parts that might be a bit harder to get into are the KMail internals, but I'm
always here to answer questions.
I started myself with knowing little of Qt, even.

As for issues, it's always good to scratch your own itch (as your are doing
now with the tag background color), or fix some issues from bugs.kde.org.

The JJ wiki page of course is also a good source of things to do, but I was
hoping that the issues there wouldn't all be taken by a single person, so that
others still have issues left and I don't have to update it that often :)

Regards,
Thomas