[Kde-pim] Question about Kode

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Wed Mar 18 23:08:25 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 17 March 2009 11:26:09 Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 March 2009 07:41:08 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> > It doesn't compile in playground. There seem to be some CMake files
> > missing. How can this be fixed?
>
> I'm looking at it.

Thanks for fixing it.

I also noticed that the tests are disabled in kxml_compiler. I assume this is
a late remnant of the cmake port. The tests are a bit tricky, because they
involve compiling and running code generated by kxml_compiler itself. I don't
really know how to do this correctly with cmake. Does somebody know how to do
it?

> > I'm not sure how playground is meant to work, but it would be great, if
> > kode would compile there independent of all the other stuff in
> > playground/pim, so that I for example don't have to install dependencies
> > for all the stuff which is there.
>
> That's what I did for playground-pim, it works for (almost) everything
> there.

Great :-)