[Kde-pim] KMail Bugday this sunday

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Tue Mar 10 11:05:30 GMT 2009

Hi there,

Bugsquad is planning to do another KMail triage day this sunday. I see we've
fallen behind on incoming triage quite a bit and would like to get done with
the queue that piled up so far.

That said it would be great if someone to answer questions would be around. No
need to try to be there no matter the cost though but if you are around anyway
it would be great if you could drop by in #kde-bugs.

Regards,
Michael

(Please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed to this list)