[Kde-pim] GSoC - Akonadi SyncML agent

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Tue Mar 31 11:12:17 BST 2009

Hello,

I'm Sascha Peilicke, student of computer science at the Otto-von-Guericke
Universität Magdeburg, Germany. I'm already participating in other KDE
projects (mostly kdegames and base) and had the idea of integrating SyncML-
support into Akonadi.

I already had a talk with Kevin about this back at the Qt Dev Days last year.
In the meantime, I missed to get in touch with Volker at FOSDEM, but Kevin
reminded me about that idea and so I came up with this (not perfect yet) GSoC
proposal:

http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/saschpe/t123849664087

I hope this is of interest to the KDE-PIM people and to generate some comments
on my humble writings ;)
--
Best regards,
Sascha Peilicke