[Kde-pim] kontact colors strange on big endian?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 19 17:08:27 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 11 March 2009, Till Adam wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 March 2009 09:11:39 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > With a kontact e4 build based on kde 4.1 for Debian Lenny powerpc
> > I see strange default colors.
> > I wonder if this could be an endian problem.
> >
> > For instance the default color for a correctly verified email
> > is #BBF9CF where it used to be a real green.
> > The "Popup Notes" and "Feeds" icons in Kontact
> > are blue where they used to be orange.
> > The same with the bell of korgac.
> > The color choser seems to display and work okay though.
> >
> > I've copied .kde to .kde4 and thus I've used a migration.

The colors are wrong by default (so fresh .kde4) also.

> > Any ideas?
> > Does somebody use KDEPIM or KDE4 with big endian and does not have color
> > problems?
>
> Does this apply to non-default values as well? In other words, are the
> values in the config files different, when you change to the same color, on
> both branches?

I do not run both branches of kdepim anymore, just kdepim e4,
but the other kde (3.5) components keep their color and look correct.
No big endian users stood up, it seems I need to take a deeper look
once there is time.

Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, Osnabrück, DE; AG Osnabrück, HRB 18998