[Kde-pim] kontact colors strange on big endian?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Mar 11 08:11:39 GMT 2009

With a kontact e4 build based on kde 4.1 for Debian Lenny powerpc
I see strange default colors.
I wonder if this could be an endian problem.

For instance the default color for a correctly verified email
is #BBF9CF where it used to be a real green.
The "Popup Notes" and "Feeds" icons in Kontact
are blue where they used to be orange.
The same with the bell of korgac.
The color choser seems to display and work okay though.

I've copied .kde to .kde4 and thus I've used a migration.

Any ideas?
Does somebody use KDEPIM or KDE4 with big endian and does not have color
problems?

Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, Osnabrück, DE; AG Osnabrück, HRB 18998