[Kde-pim] akonadi,.....same as nepomuk etc.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Mar 20 12:03:50 GMT 2009

Mike,

On Wednesday 18 March 2009, Mike Arthur wrote:
> We know what to do and a lot of people, myself included, are happy with the
> work that is done by KDE developers and KDEPIM developers.

it is wonderful work, though a lot of things could be way better. ;)

> I'm yet again amazed by the incredibly ungrateful attitude of people who
> complain about software they get by free, mostly developed by people for
> free.

Best is to take every complaint as a gift.
(Only listen to the constructive part of the message.
At least someone had enough emotion that he or she took the effort to give the
complaint in the first place.) In this case we clearly see that people or
distributions lack the knowledge about akonadi and nepomuk, maybe they've run
into technical problem. Why didn't Michał know that this was a decision of his
distribution?

Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, Osnabrück, DE; AG Osnabrück, HRB 18998