[Kde-pim] akonadi,.....same as nepomuk etc.

Michał Flisak washu at wp.pl
Wed Mar 11 10:15:03 GMT 2009

Want to know why I am just doing now yum groupuninstall kde4  ?

Its because of Aconadi, Nepomuc, and other useless things which are
"most important pieces of KDE4"
I think that KDE is now in dead end. This memory/processor eaters are
completely needless for  99% of users
and there is no way to get if off (ha!  as IE in XP). It's the point why
KDE4 need 2x more powerful system that WinXP.
Well, if you programmers don't know what to do, do something like
painting, sport or maybe home winemaking.
Will be Linux better.

Bye.

Spędź magiczny weekend w hotelu SPA&Wellness. Masaże, balneoterapia,
fango, aromaterapia to tylko niektóre propozycje. Sprawdź - Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fhotele.wp.pl%2Fspa.html&sid=659