[Kde-pim] Looking for feedback on KOrganizer event editing tools

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Wed Jun 24 15:07:27 BST 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 12:40:45 Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
> - It sounds to me that the "Time Associated" checkbox isn't at the right
> place. If I want to fill a new event without using a mouse, checking or
> unchecking this box should happen before reaching the start/due date/time.

This reminds me.  In the current version I frequently find myself clicking on
the time-zone instead of time-associated, because I'm not reading the screen,
but reaction instinctively.  I agree with Christophe that some thought needs
to be given to the layout.  The checkbox should be next to the time field, not
separated by a huge button.

Anne