[Kde-pim] Location of folder properties.

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Tue Jun 2 07:34:19 BST 2009

One major annoyance I have with KMail concerns folder properties on a local
imap server.  I set certain folders to hold replies to messages, so that I
see complete threads.  Then I work on a different box, and the property is
not set.  Or maybe I get a moderator's message because my default address was
used for sending, instead of the one applicable to the ML.

It seems to me that a user is likely to want the same settings, whichever box
he works on, so it would be logical to hold folder settings on the imap
server's user space, rather than on the client box.  Is there a reason why
this wouldn't work?

If it seems feasible and useful I'll file a RFE, but won't bother if it would
cause problems elsewhere.

Anne