[Kde-pim] JJ: Rename Account Wizard Cancel Button

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Wed Jun 10 18:19:45 BST 2009

Hi Joe,

On Wednesday 10 June 2009 07:38:09 Joe Burns wrote:
> It seems that reviewboard is down for me so I'll send
> this here.
>
> I wrote the attached patch to change the cancel button
> in the account wizard to something other than "Cancel".
>
> Can someone review?

The patch itself is fine, except some minor style issues (see below)

KDE is currently in string freeze until KDE 4.3 is released, see
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.3_Release_Schedule

Because of the string freeze, committing your patch needs to wait until the
freeze is lifted.

Reviewboard was down for scheduled maintenance, it should be up again. Can you
please post the patch there so it doesn't get lost until the freeze is over?

Now the minor style issues:

Use #include <KPushButton> instead of #include <kpushbutton.h>, that is the
new style of doing includes.
Also, we in KDEPIM have a crazy style regarding whitespace: We add a space on
the inside of operators, so it should become:

button( KDialog::Cancel )->setText( i18n( "Create an Account Later" ) );

Thanks for the patch!

Regards,
Thomas