[Kde-pim] Android and KDE-PIM

Andrew Mason slackmase2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:42:17 BST 2009

I don't mind writing an app if thats what it takes. I don't know how
they can enforce requiring a google account before signing into the
phone when the sim I am using doesn't allow internet access.  They are
sending the phone out to me and haven't asked for a gmail account and
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't assume everyone has wifi access. Maybe
the firmware provided is slightly different in Australia.

Anyway since i'm writing my own calendaring / contacts application is
there a particular file format / protocol that I should use in order
to be compatible with a PDA/phone that Kontact already sync's with ?