[Kde-pim] INSERT INTO CollectionTable ... Duplicate entry

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:12:59 BST 2009

Hi!

I don't why but suddently  I'm having some problems with my konqueror
bookmarks resource. The problem:

[akonadiserver] Error during executing query "INSERT INTO
CollectionTable (remoteId, name, resourceId, cachePolicyInherit)
VALUES (:0, :1, :2, :3)" :  "Duplicate entry '0-Konqueror Bookmarks'
for key 2 QMYSQL3: Unable to execute statement"
[akonadiserver] Error during insertion into table "CollectionTable"
"Duplicate entry '0-Konqueror Bookmarks' for key 2 QMYSQL3: Unable to
execute statement"

This results (I don't know why, but I suspect that it's the way
akonadi resources work..?) in the collection showing the collection
tree but not the items inside those collections and subcollections in
akonadiconsole.

My root collection is created like this:

    d->mBookmarksRootCollection.setParent( Collection::root() );
    d->mBookmarksRootCollection.setRemoteId( "konqbookmark:/" );
    d->mBookmarksRootCollection.setName( i18n("Konqueror Bookmarks") );
    d->mBookmarksRootCollection.setContentMimeTypes( mimeTypes );
    EntityDisplayAttribute* attr =
    d->mBookmarksRootCollection.attribute<EntityDisplayAttribute>(
Collection::AddIfMissing );
    attr->setDisplayName( i18n("Konqueror Bookmarks") );
    attr->setIconName( QLatin1String( "bookmarks" ) );

Before getting that problem I didn't have the lines regarding the
EntityDisplayAttribute, but now I've tried to add that line but the
problem persist. What could be happening? Anyone have seen anything
like that? What are the possible solutions?

Regards,
     Eduardo Robles Elvira.