[Kde-pim] [kdepim-users] KDE 4.2 KPilot coming! (how to both be excited and have realistic expectations)

Roland Baum rba at tr33.de
Tue Jan 27 13:04:55 GMT 2009

possibly solving this, by "remembering" by akonadi which application requested
one resource within the last X <time period> and just tell this
application(s) that data has been changed ?
this could be a compromise between telling "all" applications that data has
been changed and "tell all applications that data has been changed if you
didn't told them within the last X <timeperiod>" ?

greetings

roland