[Kde-pim] How can i help here?

Thorsten Staerk Thorsten at staerk.de
Tue Feb 17 07:00:15 GMT 2009

techbase.kde.org has tutorials like

Setting up a KDE development environment
    Learn how to get, build and run KDE.

Developing with KDE
    Tutorials | API Documentation | FAQs and more.

Join the KDE Team and Contribute

You can read and improve these tutorials, it is a wiki.
Join us on irc.kde.org, channel #kde for user questions and #kde-devel for
development questions.

Read bugs.kde.org. Bugs marked as JJ (junior job) can be fixed by beginners.

All KDE sourcecode can be browsed online: websvn.kde.org
All the other information can be found on techbase.kde.org.

best wishes

Thorsten