[Kde-pim] How can i help here?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue Feb 17 11:06:17 GMT 2009

On Monday 16 February 2009, Didier Fleury wrote:

> Am also very impress by the work which has been done to bring the Akonadi
> framework forward. There are a lot of iteresting concepts in this framework
> and the tools around are very interesting.

Akonadi wise we have a list of things we need here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/Akonadi#Akonadi_TODO

KDE as a whole and KDE PIM in particular are also gathering ideas for new
contributors as part of this year's Google Summer of Code effort here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas

Those are not necessarily reserved for students wanting to participate in GSoC
but often things the respective sub project would really like to have but
currently doesn't have time for themselves.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring