[Kde-pim] Google PIM Support

Andrew Mason slackmase2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 03:03:54 GMT 2009

Why not depend on 4.5 Xpath ? It makes more sense than having a
dependancy on another xml lib. Libxml is fantastic, don't get me
wrong, but it doesn't matter if you have the dep on libxml or QT 4.5,
you still need some sort of  DOM / stream reader, why not use the one
in QT 4.5 since it will be a requirement for 4.3 anyway ?