[Kde-pim] Akonadi disaster

Frank Thieme frank at fthieme.net
Tue Dec 29 19:35:54 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 29 December 2009 20:14:01 Anne Wilson wrote:
>  I tried to sort it out.  After watching screens of output I came to the
>  conclusion that Akonadi was searching for a folder called Local, under,
>  IIRC, /home/anne/.local/share/.  The folder didn't exist, of course.  I
>  pointed it to /home/anne/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/inbox, and, after
>  several seconds of 'thinking about it' Kontact started up.  At that point
>  I though I was on a winner :-)

I wonder if that is somehow connected with this message in my .xsession-errors

kontact(4819)/kmail KMKernel::getFolder: Folder not found: "/Local"

I still use 4.3.4 and this message is there for some months now. Looking in
the net I see that I'm not the only one. But till now I took it as something
cosmetical...

Bye...Frank