[Kde-pim] Another linklocator patch

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Tue Aug 25 19:47:16 BST 2009

Op Tuesday 25 August 2009 19:30 schreef u:
> On Monday 24 August 2009, Martin Koller wrote:
> > On Monday 24 August 2009, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > > So I suggest to abort the URL
> > > parsing when url.length() exceeds maxUrlLen(). And probably
> > > maxUrlLen() could also be used as upper limit for the reserve call.
> >
> > Thanks for your feedback.
> > I changed the code to this, added another unit test to check for
> > maxUrlLen() and committed.
>
> Great. Thanks!
>

> Regards,
> Ingo

Martin, Ingo,

Thanks, I felt a bit responsible for linklocator, but i'm happy to see you two discussing patches. Would you mind looking at the patch for linklocator from  Julien Richard-Foy from August 4th, subject Text emails? Maybe this is already integrated, with this patch or collides now. Basically I'm lost now, and i rather have you two looking at it now.

Toma
--
KDE Developer