[Kde-pim] Closing old KAddress reports.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Aug 5 15:35:09 BST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 16:14:46 schrieb Tobias Koenig:
>            What    |Removed                     |Added
>- Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
>          Resolution|                            |UNMAINTAINED

> --- Comment #2 from Tobias Koenig <tokoe kde org>  2009-08-05 16:14:45 ---
> The development of the old KAddressBook will be discontinued for KDE 4.4.
> Since the new application has the same name, but a completly new code base
> we close all bug reports against the old version and ask the submitters to
> resend there reports against the new product.

I've probably missed the discussion,
but on first read this does not sound like a good idea.
KDE should keep responsibility for the software as long as it is in real
production and KAddressBook is in real production now and probably for two
years to come.

Closing the reports thus is not a good idea, I suggest to mark them somewhere.
So people can still submit new reports for KDE4, but they also find the old
knowledge.

Bernhard