[Kde-pim] kdepimlibs deps: BGL (Boost Graph Library)

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Sun Aug 16 20:43:57 BST 2009

Dear Allen,
I've tried kdepimlibs/trunk and the CMakeLists.txt now contains:

find_package(Boost ${Boost_MINIMUM_VERSION} COMPONENTS graph)

But 'graph' is only a number of headers, so I guess it is enough to
mention the minimum version known to deliver good enough BGL.
Is there any reason for the above syntax?
At least on windows(msvc2k8) my cmake 2.6.4 fails to find boost just
because of this.

Comments in FindBoost.cmake seems to confirm that my proposal may be right:

# The components list needs to contain actual names of boost libraries only,
# such as "date_time" for "libboost_date_time".  If you're using parts of
# Boost that contain header files only (e.g. foreach) you do not need to
# specify COMPONENTS.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org)