[Kde-pim] Palm T5 synch fail

Dr. Robert Marmorstein robert at narnia.homeunix.com
Thu Aug 6 16:57:18 BST 2009

Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles in kpilot.  If you run kpilot with
--debug 9 it generates a whole lot of debugging output to the console.  Could
you post (or send me) that output?  Feel free to try to find us on #kpilot if
you'd like.  I am often online there (although my wife and I are going to have
a baby either tonight or tomorrow night so I may be on only erratically after
that...)

Robert