[Kde-pim] GSoC introduction

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:28:09 BST 2009

> for those of you that don't know me already, I'd like to introduce myself. My
> Name is Sascha Peilicke and I am a computer science student at the Otto-von-
> Guericke Universität Magdeburg (Germany). I was accepted for GSoc 2009 and my
> task is to on SyncML-support for Akonadi. My mentor is Kevin Krammer, with
> whom the idea was developed and who encouraged me to write this application.
> I'll do a more in-depth post in the next few days, for now I'm looking forward
> to become part of the KDE-PIM project and to a hot summer (of code)!

Welcome, welcome, Sascha! I am looking forward to your work, I have a
Nokia 6288 that would make my life quite a bit simpler should it sync
with Kontact.

If you want a similar device (Nokia 6280 or 6288) to test with, I have
a neighbor with one that has a cracked screen. I will try to convince
him to send it to you for testing if you want. Contact me off list if
you need the device.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com