[Kde-pim] kdepim support for google calendar and contacts

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:34:23 BST 2009

>> Can certain Akonadi resources be declared Read Only? I do not want the
>> Google calendar to _ever_ be able to update/add/erase/modify my
>> calendar or contacts. I only want the information to be readable
>> there, I don't need mistakes in Google being propagated to my "master
>> copy".
>
> That would be write-only (updates only written to Google, not being read from
> there).

I was looking at it the other way: Google can only read my local
calendar, but not write to it. In any case, is this possible? It is
rather important to me to allow a third party (ie, google) to read my
calendar but not propogate it's changes to my local calendar.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il